- Our church family is in charge of the Pleasant Grove Baptist Church Pastoral Anniversary on June 2, 2019 at 2:30 PM.
- The MLK Non-Violent Institute Summer Program will be held on June 3-July 19, 2019 from 9:00 AM-12:00 noon at the Springfield Multipurpose Complex on MLK Jr. Street.
- Klan Prayer Service will be held in the following homes on June 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM:
- Rahab & Keturah-Sis. Barbara Dawson, 829 Mobley Street
- Canaan & Hagar-Bro. Bob & Sis. Eloise Dunaway, 708 Martin Luther King, Jr. Street
- Candace & Theodore- Rev. Henderson & Sis. Nettie Roberson, 208 Branan Street
- Egypt & Ham-Sis. Betty Joe Bailey, 1317 Culpepper Circle
- Nimrod & Cush-Sis. Pat Booker Turman, 1577 Happy Valley Road
- Solomon & Sheba-Sis. Juanita Scott, 406 Lilac Lane
- Our church annual revival will be held June 9-12, 2019.
- The Tenth District Annual Banquet is Friday, June 14, 2019 at Thomson High School at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $30.
- Our church is worshipping with Mt. Carmel Baptist Church on June 14, 2019 for her annual revival.
- The State Congress of Christian Education is July 22-July 26, 2019. Anyone who is interested in going, please sign up in the church office.
- The Men’s Retreat will be held on August 2nd & 3rd in Toccoa, Georgia. The cost is $115 per person. Please sign up in the church office.
- The Elisha Ministry has tickets available for Rev. Favors 35th Pastoral Celebration. Donations for tickets are $50. You can purchase tickets from any Elisha Ministry member. Rooms are available at the Doubletree for the weekend. The cost for King/Queen rooms are $119 per night and Executive Suites are $145 per night. Rooms must be reserved by September 6, 2019.
- The Senior Citizens Cooling Energy Assistance Program will begin May 1- June 30, 2019.
- The Academic Scholarship “Sharro Scholar” Applications for high school seniors are available. For more information, please contact Dr. Nisharro Wilson at [email protected]
Donate or Tithe on your mobile phone